IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CHANGES TO TRAINING DUE TO COVID-19
- All training for HLTAID001, 003 and 004 courses will be via Allens Training Enhanced Online Training Programs until further notice.
- You will complete all the training online and submit written and multiple-choice answers online for marking at least 24 hours prior to the face-to-face assessment.
- The face-to-face practical assessment will be conducted at the client’s venue which must be clean and sanitised prior to commencement.
- The practical assessment will be 1 or 2 students at a time and will take approximately 20 minutes. Multiple timeslots can be scheduled at your venue if necessary, with cleaning and disinfecting of equipment between students.
- Each student will wash or sanitise hands on arrival and before leaving the assessment area. (Client to provide handwashing area or hand sanitizer if possible.)
- Each student to wear gloves during practical tasks, to be disposed of in bin provided by WJS Training.
- CPR assessment will use ‘mock’ rescue breaths instead of breathing into the manikin. Face shields will be provided.
- Students will talk through the process of putting a person into the recovery position, instead of demonstrating this process on a fellow student.
- Manikins and assessment area surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between each assessment if multiple timeslots are scheduled.
Thank you for your continued support of my business during this this time. I look forward to the time when normal training practices can resume. Please give me a call if you have any further questions. - Wayne